As per the analysis by the Market Research Future Reports (MRFR), the global power-to-gas market is estimated to expand with a CAGR of 9.46% and attaining a value of approximately USD 43.3 billion by 2025.
The most important factors influencing the market are the increasing usage of hydrogen gas and the rising demand for renewable energy in the industrial and transportation segment. The increasing concern towards the environment has aided the market to expand at a global level. The large firms are focusing on being in partnership with end-users and the establishment of Power-to-Gas Market projects to reduce dependency on fossil fuels, and to lessen the carbon emission. Several initiatives have been taken to use hydrogen as a fuel and which makes a considerable contribution towards decarbonization of electricity. The power-to-gas market is likely to thrive at a high CAGR during the review period. However, low energy efficiency and enormous capital investment are likely to cause hindrance in the growth of the market during the review period.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8621
The worldwide power-to-gas market is segregated on the grounds of the region, technology, end-user, and capacity.
- On the basis of region, the global power-to-gas market can be classified into North America, the Middle East, and Africa, South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific.
- On the basis of technology, the global power-to-gas market can be classified into methanation and electrolysis. The electrolysis vertical is estimated to lead the market at a global level and is projected to thrive with the maximum CAGR.
- On the basis of end-user, the global power-to-gas market can be classified into commercial, industrial, and utilities. The utility vertical is likely to acquire the maximum share of the market during the review period.
- On the basis of capacity, the global power-to-gas market can be classified into lesser than 100 KW, 100 KW – 1000 KW, and more than 1000 KW.
The regional analysis of the Middle East & Africa, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America has been performed. As per the analysis, the European market is the most lucrative market for the Power-to-Gas Market Growth. It acquires the largest market share owing to the increasing consumption in power and increasing renewable sources share in Europe’s total energy generation mix in the region. The European market is dominated by Germany. In North America, the United States is likely to be the swiftest developing country in the power-to-gas market due to the new projects rising in the country. In the MEA, Saudi Arabia is expected to the fastest developing country in the power-to-gas market due to the increasing share of renewable energy in the nation. Moreover, the Saudi Arabian government has set a target of reducing 130 million tons of CO2 emission by the year 2030. These initiatives taken by the government creates demand for the power-to-gas market. These are the most critical factors driving the demand for power-to-gas in MEA during the review period.
- Siemens (Germany)
- Uniper SE (Germany)
- Hydrogenics (Canada)
- Ineratec GmbH (Germany)
- MicroPyros GmbH (Germany)
- McPhy Energy S.A. (France)
- Hitachi (Japan)
- MAN Energy Solutions (Germany)
- Omron (Japan)
- Toshiba (Japan)
- Rockwell (U.S.)
- Power-to-Gas Hungary Kft. (Hungary)
- Avalon (Germany)
- Electrochaea GmbH (Germany)
- GreenHydrogen (Denmark)
- NEL (Norway)
- Engie (France)
For More Details On this Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/power-gas-market-8621
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future (MRFR) is a global market research company that takes pride in its services, offering a complete and accurate analysis with regard to diverse markets and consumers worldwide. Market Research Future has the distinguished objective of providing the optimal quality research and granular research to clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help answer your most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)
Email: [email protected]